Autobahn is now looking for great new talent to join the cockpit. You will be the driver, if you have the following skills:
Senior Software Developer
We want you to be:
- An ace at PHP
- Strong at software design principles
- Brave enough to take responsibility for the product you build
- Passionate about building awesome products people love
- Aware of processes behind software development and delivery
- Able to maintain full software development and delivery cycle
- Familiar with basic IT operations principles
- Able to assist and mentor the engineering team
Good at following tools and technologies:
- A chance to disrupt a multi-billion dollar industry
- Freedom to work in your own way and make architecture decisions
- Competitive salary and motivation package
- Best tools you would need for the job
- Yes, we celebrate milestones
Autobahn is a vehicle management platform (VMP). We build software that allows automotive companies to connect with each other and take control of the full vehicle lifecycle from sales to delivery and beyond.
Autobahn provides the full vehicle ordering, delivery and after sale lifecycle with real-time data.
Our mission is to digitalise the automotive industry and bring OEM’s, importers and dealers closer with the vehicle buyer. Autobahn helps automotive companies with the digital transformation. We are providing an online platform to restructure the business operations and enable communication between manufacturers, importers, dealers and vehicle buyers.
We are working with global brands such as:
Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen, Peugeot, Mitsubishi, Honda and Jeep.
Send us your CV with cover letter:
If you have any additional questions, please let us know.
Drive your way,
Create an impact,
Join Autobahn – the world of cars